Friday, 29 October 2010

Scary!

Whilst sitting in a cafe this afternoon I had a fantastic idea for a childrens horror story, the more I thought about it, the worse it got. I am now at a point where I have frightened myself so much I actually don't want to write it.
 I'm sure that children will love it, it reminds me of Hansel and Grettel which, to me, is the most horrible fairy tale that I have ever read. The thought of an evil witch decorating her house with sweets to entice children so she can cook them is just  frightening!

In this book, the old lady does indeed eat unsuspecting children but there's a purpose behind her hideous actions. I shall not give away the rest of the plot but will only say that this one really won't conclude in the way that you may suspect. I'd be watching out for pretty ladies with gloves on their hands if I were you.

I really will not be able to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment